Advanced Health & Fitness (III)
Build a solid career future in health and fitness! Develop your skills and become one of the industry\’s best professionals!
This is a course in fitness evaluation and management. It develops skills in analysis, evaluation, and consequential management of health and fitness characteristics for a specific individual.
It is an excellent study program for professional development, as part of a larger (certificate or diploma) program, or as a stand alone course of study to enhance your capacity to live a better and more productive life.A stand alone course, but also complements Health and Fitness I and II. It is not recommended you enroll in this course unless you have some previous human biology (physiology) qualifications or fitness testing experience.
There are 7 lessons in this course:
- Health Risk factors
- The Health Care System
- Social Factors
- Managing Health & Fitness
- Fitness Test Comparisons
- Analysis of Fitness Tests
- Analysis of Sports Skills
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school\’s tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
- Explain health risk factors in modern society.
- Analyse the health care system, to determine preferred options for different individuals.
- Determine social factors which may effect the status of health and fitness.
- Evaluate different individual approaches to managing health and fitness, including both services and facilities.
- Compare different fitness tests for different motor abilities.
- Demonstrate statistical techniques used to analyse fitness test results.
- Use fitness tests to analyse different sports skills.